Pagina's

zondag 20 juli 2014

Huge Summer Sale Haul 2014

Like all the girls I love to pick up some clothes and shoes when the summer sales are on. I'm that kind of person that hates the crazy crowds in the shopping malls or on High streets. So I went shopping few days before the sales and in the morning, when it's not that crowded yet. Also I love to shop for sales in other country's because they always seem to have going on better deals than Belgium, don't ask me why. This year we went shopping some sales in Essen, Germany. Not just for the different shops they have there but also for the biggest Primark close to where we live, you can chek my Primark Haul out here. Okay here we go my Summer Sale Haul 2014 :


Thanks for watching if you enjoyed it leave a comment or give it the thumbs up, also if you would like me to do a summer lookbook let me know ! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten