Pagina's

donderdag 25 september 2014

Tutorial: From Blonde to Pastel Pink Hair (with Schwarzkopf Color XXL Ultra Brights Shocking Pink)

As you can see I had golden blond hair before I became this pastel pink collar, what looks more vibrant on the picture here. This video shows you how I went from brassy bleached blonde hair to this pink color. If you plan on doing your hair something like this I'll give some more background information, if you're interested in this scroll down. First I'll show you some more pictures of my Pastel Pink hair, after it has had a few washes it looks still so pretty I'm impressed by the long lasting of this color shampoo.

Time for some background info about how I received this hair color

I'm natural light blonde, but I dyed my hair black since my thirteenth, I started bleaching the black out around easter 2014. I got a dark purple/red for a month or two what meant I had to bleach it again. Now at this point my hairdresser made the mistake of not leaving the bleach on long enough because they thought the violet and lavender purple color from directions would take on the yellow brassy hair with some light brown and orange strokes running through it. It is a hairdresser so who am I to doubt them, I ended up with just bit purple on the top, nowhere else my hair took up the color so my hair was looking ridiculous. I told them I would keep it even blond for a while but wanted the yellow and orange strokes to tone down so they putted a blonde color shampoo on top what got a bad reaction and started coloring green. They showered the green out as much as possible and decided to put bleach on it again, my hairdresser never seemed to have heard about toner and at this point I was not knowing to much about hair products so I listened to them. My hair was very very poor after it but the good girl I'm I did everything to keep it as healthy as possible with over night hair masks and putting oil on, washing it often. But my hair was still so brassy yellow and orange I could not wait longer then a month to get another bleach done at my salon. My hair did not took the bleach at all, almost no difference was there. At this moment I spend over 400 euro's on hairdressers in 4-5 months, and I was so pissed off my hair did not got any better after my last two visits. So I started reading blogs, watching youtube video's about how to get the yellow brassy hair away and how to go from dark hair to pastel or bright colors. I decided to leave my hair alone for a month and then I decided to make DIY yellow toner whats pastel purple or purple depends of the toner you use, make. It worked a bit my family told my my hair was looking lighter but after a week or two it was pretty yellow again. I was so afraid to fuck my hair up that I waited till the last days of august to buy hair toner and a pink dye. I'll give you the steps you can also see in the video

  1. I toned my hair with La Riche Directions White Toner: This toner worked so well, my hair went from golden blonde to very light blonde and even white/grey at some places. After all my hair as gone through I was afraid some parts where still to yellow to get the pink color I wanted.
  2. So I got back in town and got another toner from Jerome Russels Bblonde in Platinum: This one did not worked as good as the Directions one in my opinion and left my hair not feeling as nice after neither. But it kind of did the job so next step would be going pink.
  3. I got cheap conditioner and Schwarzkopf Color XXL Ultra Brights in the color Shocking Pink: toned this bright pink down with my conditioner to a sort of pastel pink. I choose to use his one and no Directions because I read this one is very well in taking on blondes and not only white bleached blondes. I gave this one a go and I honestly love it, the smell is nice and as you can see after a month the color is still pretty. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten